On the very first episode of Far Far Away Radio, prepare to meet your hosts and hear them speculate on the role of Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode VII, the most important member of the Big Three, the latest rumors, and much more! Full topics discussed:
1. Luke Skywalker - Episode VII's reluctant Jedi?
- How will Luke handle Yoda's last instruction to pass on what he has learned?
- Would Leia make a better leader of a new Jedi Order?
- A look at where Luke was mentally at the end of Return of the Jedi.
- What was Luke's mission during his time as Jedi on screen? Reviewing his personal journey.
- Obi-Wan and Luke compared.
- What if Luke doesn't want to lead the Jedi?
2. A year after the Disney purchase, where do we currently stand?
- The credibility that Disney has added for Star Wars in Hollywood.
- Are more stars interested in being in Episode VII thanks to Disney?
- How Disney is trying to re-brand Star Wars by making the old new.
3. Brief tangent - teaser trailer speculation
- The guys are quickly excited when the topic of the first Episode VII teaser trailer is brought up.
- Three ideas for what we could see.
4. Adam Driver: The next Star Wars villain?
- What does his physical build reveal about his potential character?
- Darth Vader-esque?
5. The most important member of the Big Three to the Sequel Trilogy.
- We start this segment off with the help of the good folks at Relics of the Force, The Wookiee Gunner, The Star Wars Underworld Podcast, Scum and Villainy Radio, and Jedi News. They tell us their favorite member of the Big Three.
- What each character brings to the table.
- Are Han, Luke, and Leia meant to be equally important?
We would like to thank the fantastic Joe Hogan for creating our album art, and the talented Jen from the Anomaly Podcast for her voice work in our intro and outro. Featuring music by Pharrell (purchase original track here) and The Hit Beat Makers (purchase original track here.)
You can listen to our podcast live every Monday night at 9:15pm EST on farfarawayradio.com. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to subscribe and rate us on iTunes.