We examine some of the topics in Star Wars that can be viewed from "a certain point of view" on this week's episode of Far Far Away Radio. Is the Rebellion evil? Was Obi-Wan the worst Jedi ever? Even if we don't really agree with these views, we wanted to shake things up and present Star Wars from a different angle. Check out the full shownotes below:
- The show starts with a brief dramatization of J.J. Abrams and Zach Snyder's relationship.
- We have our first video of the Falcon in Episode VII!
- Was the Empire really that bad? Or were the Rebels actually terrorists?
- We defend the prequels.
- We argue that Obi-Wan was a terrible Jedi Master.
- Plus other points of view that we play devil's advocate for!
- And much more with the usual goofiness and humor from your favorite Star Wars friends.
Sit back and relax with Andrew, Mallory, Meg, and Jason as they talk about the galaxy far, far away.
We would like to thank the fantastic Joe Hogan for creating our album art, and the talented Jen from the Anomaly Podcast for her voice work in our intro and outro. Featuring music by Pharrell (purchase original track here). Thanks to Andrew from MakingStarWars.net for providing our opening rocking radio sound clip.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter at @farfarawayradio. You can also find us on Facebook. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes and Stitcher. Or, subscribe via Feedburner.
Call and leave us a voicemail with our new number: 864-707-1138.
Produced by Austin Blankenship, Jason Hamilton, and Matt Eaton, with Alys Murray as Program Director.
May the Force Be with You!