Hide under the covers and don't look under your bed! Our special Halloween episode is here! Grab some garlic, hang on to your lightsaber, and watch out for Death Troopers - we're exploring the scary side of Star Wars! Check out the full shownotes below:
- First, a word from our special sponsor.
- Five hosts are here, but one is not. Should we fear the worst?
- The gang describes the worst things that could happen to Star Wars: Episode VII, detailing their VII nightmares to set the frightening tone.
- Star Wars is full of creatures and monsters, but which ones are the scariest? The hosts choose Star Wars spirit animals for each other.
- An idea for our first Star Wars children's book.
- One of the most important aspects of Star Wars fandom is cosplay. To help celebrate a holiday centered around costumes, we take a look at the Star Wars fans who get to dress up all year.
- The most creative and the best crossover cosplays we've seen.
- Which characters will be popular at conventions after Episode VII releases?
- The hosts take a look at the scariest moments in Star Wars, including zombies in The Clone Wars, a creepy alien species, and a book series that will give you goosebumps.
- And much more!
Sit back, but don't relax too much! Join Mallory, Chris, Meg, Jason, and Austin as they talk about the spooky galaxy far, far away.
We would like to thank the fantastic Joe Hogan for creating our album art, and the talented Jen from the Anomaly Podcast for her voice work in our intro and outro. Thanks to Andrew from MakingStarWars.net for providing our opening rocking radio sound clip.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter at @farfarawayradio. You can also find us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes and Stitcher. Or, subscribe via Feedburner.
Call and leave us a voicemail at 864-707-1138.
Produced by Meg Humphrey, Mallory Conlon, and Matt Eaton, with Alys Murray as Program Director and Austin Blankenship as Editor.
May the Force Be with You!