Historians believed it to be lost. Skeptics debated its existence. But Far Far Away Radio fans never gave up hope, and at long last, their faith has been rewarded. Better late than never, we present to you our Star Wars Prequels Special. Packed with discussion of Episodes I-III and special guests! Rejoice, true believers! The wait is over.
Check out the full shownotes below:
- We start off with a Prequel Edition Would You Rather.
- Dissecting the Star Wars Prequels:
- Examining Anakin and Padme's relationship.
- Favorite moments.
- How The Clone Wars helped the Prequels.
- Did George Lucas sitting in the director's chair limit the freedom of the stars?
- Why did the Prequel Trilogy not connect to people as well as the Original Trilogy?
- Appreciating Ewan McGregor.
- And much more!
- The Star Wars Ring Theory with special guest Mike Klimo.
- The hidden art of the Star Wars Prequels.
- We talk with Mike about the creation of his terrific essay.
- A closer look at how the Ring Theory works.
- Padme Didn't Die of a Broken Heart with special guest Joseph Tavano.
- Did Palpatine kill Padme?
- Joey shares how he came up with his famous theory.
- What was Palpatine capable of? What did Plagueis teach him?
- Was Empire Day the best day of Palpatine's life?
- And much more!
Sit back, relax, and join Meg, Austin, Jason, Mallory, and Chris as they talk about the galaxy far, far away on Season 2 of Far Far Away Radio!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter at @farfarawayradio. You can also find us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes and Stitcher. Or, subscribe via Feedburner.
Call and leave us a voicemail at 864-707-1138.
Produced by Austin Blankenship and Matt Eaton, with Alys Murray as Program Director.
May the Force Be with You!