This week's episode features a wide variety of discussion on the future Star Wars films! We take a look back at all of the news out of San Diego Comic-Con, discuss the Han Solo anthology film, and debate the marketing strategy behind The Force Awakens "practical effects" campaign. It's a packed episode with all of the Star Wars discussion you've been looking for!
Check out the full shownotes below:
- We start the show by jumping right into The Force Awakens panel at SDCC.
- New character! General Hux! Starkiller Base!
- Harrison Ford's attitude towards Star Wars.
- Adam Driver gives hints at Kylo Ren's motivation.
- A complete breakdown of the key moments in the The Force Awakens SDCC Reel.
- First look at Leia!
- Poe has been captured... or has he?
- Rey is piloting the Falcon, and we have our guesses why...
- Things get a little heated as we talk about TFA's constant mention of "practical effects".
- The Turkle returns!
- We share our thoughts on the Han Solo Anthology film
- And much more!
Sit back, relax, and join Meg, Austin, Jason, Andrew, Jonathan and Mallory as they talk about the galaxy far, far away on Season 2 of Far Far Away Radio!
We would like to thank the fantastic Chris Jenkins for creating our album art, and the talented Jen from the Anomaly Podcast for her voice work in our intro and outro. Music credit: Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson.
Email us at email@example.com and follow us on Twitter at @farfarawayradio. You can also find us on Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram. Don't forget to subscribe, rate, and review us on iTunes and Stitcher. Or, subscribe via Feedburner.
Call and leave us a voicemail at 864-707-1138.
Produced by Austin Blankenship and Matt Eaton, with Danny Pirtle as Episode Editor.
May the Force Be with You!