Welcome to February's episode of Star Wars: Legends and Lore, your one-stop podcast for the unified canon of Star Wars. In this episode we:
- Discuss the news for new books and comics, including Bloodline by Claudia Gray, and the new Poe Dameron comic.
- Briefly discuss all of the new canon that has been released since our last episode in September.
- Cover all new canon releases in the month of February.
- Discuss our Legends spotlight for Crimson Empire.
Sit back with Jason, Jonathan, and Elaine as we discuss the Star Wars canon for each month. Whether you're into the novels, comics, or video games of Star Wars lore, this is the podcast for you. Special thanks to Chris Jenkins for the amazing album art.
New Releases Since Last September:
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy Book 4 (final book)
- Battlefront Twilight Company
- The Force Awakens novelization.
- Before the Awakening
- Rey’s Survival Guide
- Star Wars/Darth Vader/Kanan issues
- Vader Down
- Obi-Wan/Anakin started
- Rise of the Empire pack (with short stories)
- A few short stories with SW Insider (most notably “Bait” by Alan Dean Foster in #162 released in December)
- JTTFA Short Stories: The Perfect Weapon, All Creatures Great and Small, The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku, the Face of Evil, High Noon on Jakku.